In some instances, we meet with people who don’t know the value of having perfect primary teeth for their children. They will fall out, but it is essential to keep the bite excellent. It feels awful to see a child coming for practice in pain, with pus oozing out of the gum, and having the trauma of how the teeth will be removed. Some parents are even forced to take their children to an expert to sort the teeth out using a general anesthetic.
Taking optimal health care on your child is very important. Once teeth enter the bay’s mouth, you should make sure that you brush the teeth two times a day. It is very critical in maintaining a healthy balance of the bacteria that is developing in the mouth. When the child is aged between six and twelve months, brush the teeth using water, and when they get one year old to six years, clean using a dab of baby toothpaste on the toothbrush.
The poor oral health of your baby is strongly associated with how the adult teeth will be healthy. So, it is vital to maintain the twenty baby teeth is a good state. However, there are things concerning optimal health care of your baby’s teeth you should do and you shouldn’t.
- Ensure you brush the teeth two times a day. If the child has tantrums or they are upset, you should keep on cleaning.
- When the baby gets one month to eighteen months, use fluoride toothpaste dab in brushing. Don’t ever let your child use adult toothpaste because it has too much fluoride.
- Use a new toothbrush for your baby after every three months. Store the toothbrush facing upright in a cup. Always avoid it from touching the floor as it can get bacteria, and if it falls, please get a new one.
- Don’t let your child consume soft drinks, baby lollipop, or chocolate. This is because they contain refined sugar, which is not healthy for them.
- You shouldn’t allow your baby to sleep with a bottle where the milk can pool around the teeth, as milk has natural sugar.