Family Care for Everyone
Weaverville Family Medicine offer comprehensive family healthcare to patients throughout Western North Carolina. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional medical care to your entire family from newborn to geriatric care.
Our Services include:
- Wellness exams and preventive care
- Newborn and Well Child Checks
- School, sports, employer physicals
- Prenatal consult for expecting parents
- Women’s health, including pap smears, mammograms and contraceptive management.
- Management of diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol.
- Dermatology Care- including skin cancer identification, minor skin surgery and cryotherapy
- Orthopedic care for sprains, minor fractures, and degenerative joint disease
- Same Day Urgent care for sick visits, injuries, laceration repairs
- Onsite physical therapy- “Hyperlink to John and Marion in the Physical Department”
- Full Lab services
- X Ray
- Bone Density Scans
- Pulmonary Function Testing
Available for Urgent Care Needs
Same day appointments are available for sick visits, laceration repair and minor injuries from 8am to 7pm Monday-Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturday’s by appointment.
Family Medicine & Pediatrics
Our team of physicians and healthcare staff is focused on providing the highest level of comprehensive family care, including Pediatrics. Our goal is to provide health support, treatment, and testing for every generation of your family from the youngest child to the oldest grandparent. Our doctors specialize in treating children and adolescents of all ages, as well as adults and people over 60. Is someone in your family suffering from a chronic illness or health problems? Let us teach you how to better manage your treatment and medications in the future.
Physical therapy is one of the most important services available at Weaverville Family Medicine. Our expert medical staff provides General PT, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Manual Therapy, Dry Needling, Frequency Specific Microcurrent services, and more. Each patient completes a thorough evaluation. Treatment can consist of a variety of hands-on joint and soft tissue treatment techniques, exercise strategies and pain reducing modalities. Treatments are especially designed to increase motion and strength, reduce pain, and restore function. Patients are involved in an active exercise program at home and are educated in ways to speed recovery and prevent recurrence of any problems.
Our physical therapy team can provide treatment for the following:
- Back, neck pain and spinal disorders
- Knee, ankle or foot problems
- Arm, shoulder, wrist or hand problems
- Sprains and strains
- Muscular and joint dysfunction
- Sport and athletic injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Pre- and post-surgery rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation after injury
- Osteoporosis related back pain
- Problems with balance and falling
- Podiatric orthotic assessment and
- Chronic pain syndromes
Major health crisis can sometimes be avoided with simple preventative and maintenance healthcare programs that include diet and exercise. Regular testing and physicals are also imperative for maintaining your health over the long term. Our team of healthcare experts can keep you on track each year. Let us be your partner on a road to a better you!
Women’s healthcare requires specific medical expertise. Our team has the experience and knowledge to treat women in any stage of life. Let us help you take preventative steps to protect your health, as well as make lifestyle changes and design future treatment plans.
Diabetes can be a frustrating diagnosis, but with the help of knowledgeable, experienced healthcare providers, patients can still enjoy great quality of life. Our team of doctors specializes in Diabetes care and can recommend dietary and fitness plans that ensure you will stay healthy in the long term. We also offer a vast understanding of testing and treatment options for patients of all ages. Don’t let Diabetes slow you down. Let our staff become your support system.